Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe go, maybe no

I feel like today followed the script of a “Cat in the Hat” book. Thursday, tomorrow, is National Independence Day, so I decided to be proactive and ask if we had school. I have often said that my school is not disorganized, just no one tells me anything. This may actually not be true.

So far, I heard yes definitely off from a teacher, Headmaster told me he would listen to to radio and tell us “later” (it’s tomorrow) but that Friday the Minster was coming. Some students told me Friday was a Genocide memorial, but then the headmaster said that was Saturday. Then, the Dean of Studies said he knew nothing about a Minister or a  day off and the memorials were Sunday. Just writing about this is making me so confused and frustrated I do not think I can even finish the……………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment