Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Social butterfly

So everyone in Nyanza thinks I am a hermit because I don’t like to be surrounded by people 24/7, but mostly I try to avoid awkward 4 hours visits, so I just stay home. Last Wednesday, I went to 2 different people’s houses, and had another social call today. (2 of these were to meet babies so you see where my motivation lies). And, I blogged about my whole special Sunday with Alodie and my colleague.  No hermit here.

Today I went to visit my Dean of Studies Eric. He and his wife just had a beautiful baby girl named Emma. Such a sweet baby, didn’t cry, just laid in my arms and napped on and off. I offered to babysit.

IMG_9224

IMG_9223 

  IMG_9229 IMG_9230

Baby Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment