Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Worth a thousand?

Now that I work full-time and generally lead a less exciting life.. I find I don't have a blog-a-day in me any more. When I lived in Nyanza, my blog was my way of sorting out all the activities of the day. It was my processing and reflection time. Now, my work is confidential and the day to day moments less foreign. I don't think anyone wants to hear my thoughts on the daily commute. I certainly don't want to give any of thoughts over to my commute.
But I have been taking pictures or "making" pictures as my photography teacher would say.  Most of my pictures are fairly uninspired... I have no great techniques and tend to photograph buildings and people I know. But, hopefully I am learning and opening my eyes and lens to new and interesting moments.
I plan to share some of those moments here
Fathertime 

Bryant Park Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment