Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just call me Jane Martha Stewart Brokaw

My House 015

Chez Jane

My House 006

Living Room

My House 010

My Bedroom

My House 020 

Library

My House 008

Dining Room

My House 018

Bathroom and Outdoor space

My House 009

Dressing Room

Gang and Moving 059

I MADE THESE!

Gang and Moving 058

AND THESE… AND ALL THE REST OF THE CURTAINS.

Go back and look at my Martha Stewertness in the pictures…Please hold your applause until the end.

4 comments:

  1. How did you do this? was there a sewing machine tucked into your backpack? and that cloth?

    Martha AND Ralph are green with envy! And the editors of the next RwandaStyle coffee-table book are mos def gonna be calling you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the library, it's perfect !

    ReplyDelete