Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A better world

One of my essay questions for the term 1 exam was based on “Imagine” by John Lennon. Having listened to it with all my classes, I asked them to imagine 5 changes they would make to the world. Some kids just recited the song but the vast majority gave very well thought out answers. Here are some selections that blew me away:

“If no death in our world no one can see person crying because of the death of another one.”

“As many persons speak on a better world for us it is the same case everyday I imagine on the better world but it can not be without seeking it, then for us I have something to tell for you and for the other who will read this paper or message. I have many changes I could make to the world as follows:

  • Seeking for peace because if there is peace people to respect each ther.
  • Seeking for liberty because when there is liberty human doing those they want and search a good life.
  • Seeking for human right as many years ago some humans were like materials and for me I will eliminate that.
  • Making for gender because gender is very important in society.
  • Making development by showing people how to achieve richness”

“ I think a world without money is important because money is main source of inequality and you know that the quality it is a bad thing. I think a world without leader is is important because many leaders they put in front their profits and there is any problem caused by that leader the consequences attack us firstly. I think a world without colour of people is important because when we all have the same colour no one can kill each other because is black, white, yellow….”

‘I would make the equality of the person because now the rich person they don’t respect the poor person. I would tell the authority to don’t agree the corruption; because corruption is bad for someone who doesn’t have money of other thing. I would make the gender it means the equality of between men and women because all of us have the same level of knowledge. I would stop the war in the world because if there is war the person die. And last is the emancipation of the poor in order to be on the same level.” 

“If I finishes my secondary school I need to change a lot of things. I need to help the children who has not the power of study. I help poor men and woman to identify a business. I use my force for to find a peace on all the world. I developed my family and I need to announce everyone to know the love of God”

“The reason why I chose it as the most important change in the world. no possession the stealer can not exist. no war no genocide, the orphans cannot exist. no poverty, stealers can not exist. no superiority the conflicts according to the sex or colours can not exist. no ignorant no intelligent, study, teaching cannot exist.”

“For me I would like to first change the possession because having possession cause many problems including wars. The negative forces must not exist, I mean the army living in forests. no leader must make pressure to audience. no country must possess the bombes. no homosexual must happen when I will be leader. I will make the world better for peace and love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment