Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Friday, April 30, 2010

My boys back home

Now that my little internet modem has been STOLEN by a “friend” who moved to Gisyeni with it… I will only be able to post blogs from school and internet cafes… thus expect a few blog explosions a week instead of a entry most nights :(

Lest anyone mistake where my loyalties lie, I dedicate this post to my nephews. These boys stole my heart a long time ago and no amount of gang members (even really cute tiny little babies) will ever take their place. (If you got the reference to the South Pacific song in the blog title, I love you)

Home and Dress up 009

Home! 006

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm biased and all, but if those aren't the two cutest little boys in the eastern hemisphere (and possibly the western too, tho you are in a better position to comment on that), then you are a monkey's auntie!

    ReplyDelete