Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Limits

So Alodie’s friend came over last night and said she is going to come every night. I can deal with that, paying to feed  her and Alodie, even being odd man out in my own house and having awkward conversation when I would rather be reading. I can even deal with the fact that Alodie tends to eat the fruit I buy for breakfast, forcing me to go to school and snarl at the kiddies. But I have limits. Crossing these limits will quickly turn me into the scariest of all monsters- a Grump-Sarus-Rex. Last night, Alodie went into my stash of private reading materials, not for public consumption, and brought out a Majesty Magazine from 1991 with Princess Diana on the cover.

That was my limit.

2 comments:

  1. it's good to know what your limits are dada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do? I would have lost it w/ the fruit. Clearly your limits are far more generous!

    ReplyDelete