Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Future Trophy Wife

Everyday as I walk down the street, I see fabulous t-shirts on people! Some seem to be cast off’s from companies that maybe didn’t sell out, but others are clearly from some American teenagers closet (“Go through your clothes and pick out what you don’t wear! There are kids in Africa with no clothes). I don’t know how they get here, but here is a sampling of the awesome t-shirts I have seen. Sadly, I couldn't take pictures of the shirts because: A. Its rude  B. People often want money for photos of them. Also, all the ages I put are estimated.

My name is TROUBLE

and I earned it

( On a 5 year old girl)

F.B.I.

(on a 7 year old boy)

Blondes have

MORE FUN !

(On a grown-up Rwandese woman)

Watch Out For Fishing Fever

(Illustrated with pictures of fly fishing gear)

Jerks

<3 (Heart)

Me

(On a 12 year old girl)

FUTURE

TROPHY

WIFE

(On a 18 year old BOY)

2 comments:

  1. jane - what is the picture that little cutie is holding ?? i loved talking to you yesterday ... post pix of your new house.

    ReplyDelete