Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A person who I like and respect

These are some of my adult students responses to our question “Please write a few sentences on a person you like or respect and why”

Nyanza-Orientation 027
Pascal - “A person who I love and respect is first my mother but I love and respect everybody.

My mama because she gave me life, she keeped (kept) me since I born and during my life. She gave me all I wanted if she had it and learned me to be on this world simple, loving another, and help anybody who needed me.

Nyanza-Orientation 016

Hermogene- I LOVE MY WIFE

This is because she is one who chose me among all other  boys. She take care of both me and my son. Together we make ourselves happy and we plan and work for the future. So, I love her so much.

Nyanza-Orientation 015 Nyanza-Orientation 022

Charles– In my life, I love and respect so much my ground mother because she keeped (kept) me since I was eight years old after my mother dieing (died).

Jane- I love my father because he prays for me every day.

I love my teacher Jane because we have the same noun (name).

Nyanza-Orientation 011 

Jonathan – I love God because he gave us his son who is died for me.

Nyanza-Orientation 018 

Jean - I like my mother so much because she made me what I am now. She gave me the school fees and she adviced (advised) me in order to have the good manners. She did many things to develop my mind and grow up physically. So I think to God for what God do for me through my mum.

May God help my Mum and Rwanda.

 

Nyanza-Orientation 024

Nyanza-Orientation 012

Nyanza-Orientation 017

No comments:

Post a Comment