Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pink bubble time

This weekend was a mixed bag of emotions, and I starting thinking a lot about my “Pink Bubble.” The first time I had reiki, the “medium” said I tend to take on people’s energy, positive or negative and that I needed to build a bubble around myself to keep my positive energy in. Then, she goes “Oh, and it’s pink!”  I haven’t always been able to keep to it, but try to come back when I feel myself getting negative.

So today after exams I bought some colored pencils and drew with the gang on the porch. I made myself little inspirational signs to try and help me keep my bubble up and running….One is a picture of me inside the bubble, the other 2 are my favorite quotes.

“Hope is a decision” Pete the deacon at St. Michaels

“Happiness is not getting what you want, it is wanting what you already have” –Amanda Zapata Best Yoga teacher in the entire world.

2 comments:

  1. Those quotes couldn't be more timely for me as I wait to hear from schools....can't wait to see you, but will picture you inside your bubble until I do. xxooo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. PINK BUBBLE!!
    hmmm ... I want to know what color mine is. May I borrow pink for now?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete