Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Special post for Adam and Alex Pusey

Adam and Alex are my good friends in NYC and they have been appalled at the lack of animal photos in my Africa blog. I finally saw some at Akagera national park with my mom. Our guide was awesome and let us get out of the car all the time! We didn’t see any big cats but it was still amazing. My mother and I both fell into love with the slow-motion grace of the giraffes.

“Oh, maybe this is why French children love Sophie the giraffe so much”- Deborah Hickox

IMG_9519

Giraffes!

IMG_9515

IMG_9576

Buffalo

IMG_9561

Debbie Doo and a real hippo skull!

IMG_9597

Baboons LOVED our hotel. They hung out on the lawn and even peeked in the windows!

IMG_9595 

funny looking bird

IMG_9572

Inter-species mingling

IMG_9494

Family of wet-back antelopes

IMG_9495

Mummy and baby Zebra

3 comments:

  1. Great pics...the boys are going to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember when i said baboons are strong and smart and they can be mean? I stand by that statement.

    ReplyDelete