Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vacation makes Jane a bad blogger

So the truth is that I have tons to say about the last week and a half, but everyday I am so tired when we get home that I can’t get it together to form coherent sentences. The main point of the last ten days is that it has been great having my mom in Africa. She is a crazy good trooper and has kept a firm smile in place as I dragged her all over Rwanda (in BUSES!) and now Uganda. I need to dedicate a long blog to our time in Nyanza (Hint- she was big hit) and now what we have done in Uganda (true motherly love- she went to Eclipse in the theater with me). Next week we will be in Zanzibar and I think I will have more time to get my thoughts together. In the meantime, here are some pictures from our trip to ‘The Source Of The Nile” in Jinja, Uganda.

IMG_9669

IMG_9648

IMG_9655

IMG_9656

No comments:

Post a Comment