Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Friday, May 21, 2010

JMV and the S1 garden

My S1 boys are so cute they break my heart. JMV took 2 hours to finish his history exam (everyone else took about an hour). He is so careful and hard-working that it makes me want to cry. I honestly have to restrain myself from hugging him. I mean that literally. I have to talk myself down “Jane, not a good idea to be hugging school boys out of the blue… They already think you are a crazy Muzugnu, it would probably traumatize the poor kid” I just want him to be home with his mom. He looks way too young and fragile to be in boarding school. The children tend to be quite reserved with their smiles, but JMV never smiles and always gives me a Bambi in headlights look. Some of my other S1’s are teeny tiny too but no one brings tears to my eyes quite like JMV.  IMG_8483

IMG_8473 My other little buddy

These pictures are from our creative class today. I started by drawing a flower and then they all filled in with their own. They could have drawn anything but maybe I didn’t make that clear enough. Regardless, the result was beautiful.

  IMG_8481 IMG_8502

IMG_8482 IMG_8491

IMG_8467

IMG_8507

1 comment:

  1. i like the fleur de lys that's turning into a flower/plant in one of the picture ... take that creativity!

    ReplyDelete