Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Friday, May 7, 2010

My little ladies

 

Joco et all Visit 007 Alileah, Sandrine and Diana

Joco et all Visit 009

Kiddies 061 Sandrine and Diana

Sandrine and Diana are my some of my core favorites. They don’t live in the direct ‘hood, so when they come by its very special. They also only have 2 expressions major scowl and face-lit up smile. They also aren’t friends with the other kids and really only come to play with me. I see them in town sometimes and they always go from an extreme scowl to a wide smile and give me a huge hug. I also met their mom and little brother/sister who are both very sweet.

Joco et all Visit 005 Alileah

Joco et all Visit 003 Alileah holding her own

Alieah is a neighborhood girl and often the only girl is the small pack of kids that runs around my little area. She can hold her own and will often smack the boys who get in her way.

Joco et all Visit 004 Rwandan Ergo

Home and Dress up 071 Inshuti!

And Baby Gloria is well known is this blog. She is learning to walk and we are now Best Friends! Inshuiti Cyane!! She actually cried today when I handed her back to her sister. Granted, her sister treats her mildly better than one would treat a pet leech but still it was a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment