Put your email in here to get posts delivered fresh to your inbox!

right here!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thar she blows

Today,  I caught the THIRD person this week trying to steal from me. I lost my s%&t. Clearly. I screamed at the kid and basically the whole hood. I took a risk when I let the kids in my house and I learned my lesson.

1 time- my students tried to steal the postcards from NYC I brought. “What did you think was going to happen? I would think they disappeared into thin air?”

2 time- Girls from a primary school followed me home and stole nail polish from the porch that other kids were playing with. I saw them on the road and demanded it back.

3 time- I had Jalique (A FAV!) and this little boy Ausman in my house for tea and Ausman made off with my flashlight. I went to his house when I figured it out and demanded it back. All small things but hurtful none the less.

On top of this, my power is out for the 5th time in 7 days and the internet is not working. I got my modem back but its not working either. And my new ipod is totes broken and the touch screen doesn’t work. Sometimes, like today, I think that it might be easier to be without ipods, power, and internet because then it wouldn’t be such a blow when they break. I am planning to kick it old school and read until my candle dies. Thankfully my computer still has a bit of battery and the music from Glee is working quite nicely to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment